Cabo San Lucas bar Cabo Wabo information

marcyjane

I have a friend when they found out I was going to Cabo San Lucas in December ask if I would pick them up a T-Shirt from a place called Cabo Wabo.

Can anyone tell what hours they are open for you to go to just buy a couple of shirts. Also if it is easy to find and get to and how close it is to where the ship docks in Cabo. Will be on the HAL Oosterdam.

Ship docks at 9 and we have tour booked at 11. If we got off the ship by 10 will we have time to walk to Cabo Wabo and get back in time for our tour or should we wait til after the tour.

Any help will be great and directions would be wonderful.

Thanks so much,

Marcy

The gift shop is open all day at Cabo Wabo. It is about a 10-15 minute walk from the tender port. Just head into town along the marina boardwalk until you come to the Tesoro resort which is right on the marina. You will see Solomons Landing restaurant, enter the resort just to the right of the restaurant. Go out through the lobby and you will be on Marina Blvd, walk about 4 blocks until you see Taco Loco on the left side. Taco Loco is in the courtyard in front of Cabo Wabo. Anyone along the way will be able to tell you where it is if you get confused. Have fun!

Here's a great aerial map of Cabo San Lucas. Enlarge it a bit and locate the Plaza Nautica in the marina area. Cabo Wabo is to the left and upwards a bit. This map will also help you explore and get familiar with the area. You can find many shops/restaurants and places of interest. http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=22.880999&lon=-109.9103594&z=17&l=0&m=b

Also, yes, you can feel safe walking around with your friend. It's a very touristy area and you will be in the company of many others enjoying Cabo.

Thanks so much. There will be two of us baby boomers ladies. Will we be ok to walk there just us.

Thanks,

Marcy:)

Yes, it is very safe especially during the day, you will be on the main street in Cabo. I have even walked it with a friend at night- there are always tons of people around!

HouseHunter,

You seem very knowledgeable about Cabo, so I hope you don't mind me asking you a question. Do you know happen to know if there's a Starbucks within walking distance of the marina? My daughter collects their mugs, and I'd like to bring one home for her.

Thanks so much.

HouseHunter,

You seem very knowledgeable about Cabo, so I hope you don't mind me asking you a question. Do you know happen to know if there's a Starbucks within walking distance of the marina? My daughter collects their mugs, and I'd like to bring one home for her.

Thanks so much.

We tried to get the City Mug for our house sitter (she works @ starbucks) in PV last year and they didn't have anything that was Mexico/City specific. We collect them too and were disappointed, they may have them now they make a geat souvenir.

Beejayvt and CaboWabo62,

Thanks so much for your responses. Even if I have no luck finding the mug, it'll be fun to check it out. I'm wondering if their gift cards are any different, such as the ones in Hawaii. Or at least a few years ago, you could get gift cards with hula girls on them.

CaboWabo....how many mugs do you have in your collection?

Beejayvt.....the Sapphire is one of my favorite ships.

Thanks again! Cruise Dreams

Beejayvt and CaboWabo62,

CaboWabo....how many mugs do you have in your collection?

Beejayvt.....the Sapphire is one of my favorite ships.

Thanks again! Cruise Dreams

We have maybe 10 from Starbucks including the 4 from Hawaii cruise 08 (Hawaii, Maui,Waikiki,Honolulu) , a couple from Senor Frogs and others from the various cruise ships. If you find any Starbucks in Mexico let us know we are going in march 2010.

We made it to the Starbucks in Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta, the Barista was very confused when we asked about the City Mugs.

I also like to bring home Shot glasses, Gives us Morning and evening vacation reminders.:rolleyes:

CaboWabo,

I will definitely let you know if I find any. In doing some research online, I see that there is a Los Cabos mug in the new design style available. Apparently, they're losing the old (city skyline) type. My daughter works for SB, and my son who is former military, has brought her home ones from his different travels. He's the shot glass collector.

Archived