Boatyard Restaurant Question

thecruisers723

• 2 weeks later...

Hi There!

I don't recall a sandwich, however we went to Lobster Alive last month and they did have a flying fish platter, with the fish, fries, and a small salad. It was very good. If you look at the link for our photo album, you will see Barbados and the fish platter from Lobster Alive at the bottom of page 2.

Be sure to rent your umbrella and chairs from them as well- you receive 3 tickets for a free drink- coke or their rum punch. That punch was some of the best I've had- enjoy!

Can anyone tell me if you can get a flying fish sandwich at the open air restaurant at the boatyard?

Flying Fish Cutters (sandwiches) are generally on most menu's especially at lunch. (and yes it's on this one) The only draw back maybe when you plan to be here as flying fish isn't abundant this time of year.

Enjoy

Hi There!

I don't recall a sandwich, however we went to Lobster Alive last month and they did have a flying fish platter, with the fish, fries, and a small salad. It was very good. If you look at the link for our photo album, you will see Barbados and the fish platter from Lobster Alive at the bottom of page 2.

Be sure to rent your umbrella and chairs from them as well- you receive 3 tickets for a free drink- coke or their rum punch. That punch was some of the best I've had- enjoy!

Where is Lobster Alive located?

Hi There!

Awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing. I looked at them all. It makes me very excited about our cruise just over 3 weeks away. We'll definitely have to check out Lobster Alive. And some Flying Fish. Looks great.

Archived