Western Caribbean LOS

doemichael

I have been looking for a cruise over Christmas 2010 and the Western Caribbean on LOS seems the cheapest. We also have flights form UK on top of cruise price so need to kep the cruise as low as poissible.

Just a few questions if fellow posters can help pleas...............

What is the weather like in December in Caribbean ?

Will adult passengers on LOS be outnumbered by children ? lol I have nothing against kids just wondered as we are not taking any with us.

Lastly a balcony gaurenteed and seaview gaurenteed are less than an interior cabin, is there something wrong with gaurenteed cabins?

thanks

The weather in Dec. should be lovely.

If you're not crusing Xmas week, then there should be many more adults than kids onboard.

If the itinerary you're talking about is the Costa Maya, Belize, Cozumel one, that one is notoriously cheaper than the other ports, which is why this is the itinerary I just did. Cheaper ports, I guess.

Sometimes the gty cabins are more than ones that you get to pick...luck of the draw. The drawback to gty cabins is they can put you anywhere on the ship. If you purchase an interior gty you could end up all the way up front on deck 2 and you'll hear the lovely sound of the anchor in the morning. (On the above itinerary the ship will only drop anchor once, in Belize so that's not too much of a problem.) OR you could end up with an oceanview cabin. Luck of the draw.

The weather in Dec. should be lovely.

If you're not crusing Xmas week, then there should be many more adults than kids onboard.

If the itinerary you're talking about is the Costa Maya, Belize, Cozumel one, that one is notoriously cheaper than the other ports, which is why this is the itinerary I just did. Cheaper ports, I guess.

Sometimes the gty cabins are more than ones that you get to pick...luck of the draw. The drawback to gty cabins is they can put you anywhere on the ship. If you purchase an interior gty you could end up all the way up front on deck 2 and you'll hear the lovely sound of the anchor in the morning. (On the above itinerary the ship will only drop anchor once, in Belize so that's not too much of a problem.) OR you could end up with an oceanview cabin. Luck of the draw.

thanks for reply

Yes thats the itinerary we looked at, have spokent to TA and checked RCL to get prices with adn without airfair as it is so early flights not available yet so unsure if we should just book the flights with the cruise.

thanks agan

there were over 900 kids on board.

I love my kids and my grandchilden but 900 kids woudl be a nighmare lol Brings back memories of Disneyworld lol

I am not convinced now about the intinerary so will have to maybe rething and have another look.

Archived