Pool hours & movies at the pool

southt00

Pool hours vary, but they are usually open from early in the AM until 11-12 in the evening.

As for MUTS, I think childrens shows in the evening may depend on just how many children might be onboard, but I don't ever remember seeing a kids show shown in the evening, mainly during the day.

We just returned from a 10 day Eastern Caribbean on Ruby Princess last Saturday. We really enjoyed MUTS. We saw maybe 4 movies in the evening. We watched the new Eddie Murphy movie (can't remember the name) one night and that would be OK for kids. From what I remember out of 10 nights, they showed maybe 3 or 4 OK for children movies at Mutts at night.I know they also showed "UP" and I think it was rated for children too. Sorry, can't remember the others. Most of the movies in the evening were at 8:15 and 10:30.

Hi:

Can anyone tell me the pool hours and if they every play family or children's movies at the pool in the evening.

Thank you!

The following information is from our Emerald Princess Cruise back in March of this year, but it will give you an idea of what movies, and their ratings, are shown, (you probably could get more accurate info if you posted which ship and itinerary you are interested in):

Pool hours: Pool hours are from 6:00am to Midnight except the Calypso Pool which is open from 6:00am to 5:30pm.

M.U.T.S.

March 20, 2009: Made of Honor - 8:00pm & 10:30pm - PG 13

March 21, 2009: Hancock - 8:30pm & 10:30pm - PG 13

March 22, 2009: Australia - 7:00pm & 10:00pm - PG 13

March 23, 2009: Quantum of Solace - 8:00pm & 10:30pm - PG 13

March 24, 2009: Doubt - 8:00pm & 10:30pm - PG 13

March 25, 2009: Mama Mia - 7:30pm - PG 13, Christina Aguilera - 9:30pm, U2:Vertigo - 10:30pm

March 26, 2009: The Dark Knight - 8:00pm & 10:30pm - PG 13

March 27, 2009: Twilight - 8:00pm & 10:30pm - PG 13

March 28, 2009: The Secret Life of Bees - 8:00pm & 10:30pm - PG 13

March 29, 2009: Iron Man - 8:00pm & 10:30pm - PG 13

Jim:

As someone else said the time of year and the number of kids on board might have something to do with this. We have cruised the last two Januarys and have been able to watch Ratatouile both times. Sorry, we didn't check for more movies as we have no kids, I just like that movie.

Archived