Carnival Valor-ship store

wyo5250

I've heard/read that you can seasick meds from the customer service desk for free but am not 100% on that. I would assume they would also be in the ship store. If you have time, just make a run to your local pharmacy, they should have plenty to choose from for just a couple of bucks. I bought some walmart brand bonine for about $2 and packed it, just in case.

Not sure about the on-board snorkle/fin rental. We always just got them at our excursions. But, we love snorkeling and I'm going to just go ahead and buy equipment to bring with us for our next cruise. I'm not particularly paranoid about germs but for some reason, it seems like a prudent thing to do, one less thing to be concerned about.

No need to buy seasick meds on the ship. You can get Meclazine (sp?) free at the purser's desk or at the infirmary.

Don't know the answer to the snorkel question.

I do know that some excursions provide snorkel equipment. I bring my own....I just don't like putting my mouth where other's have been.

You should be able to get the pills for free. I have never done it but have friends that have.

I have never seen fins & snorkels for rent on the ship. They usually have snorkels for sale at the purser's desk for $5 though. Masks and fins are not for sale.

Archived