Celebrity Solstice 1/3/10-1/10/10

CFM1000

Any others on Celebrity Solstice January 3 sailing out of Ft Lauderdale? We are excited about seeing Tortola and Labadee. Would like to know if others are also going. Ww hope there is a "Friends of Dorothy" gathering early in the cruise. We took the Solstice in January 2009 and loved it. We are looking forward to re-boarding and seeing St Marteen Orient beach again.

Any others on Celebrity Solstice January 3 sailing out of Ft Lauderdale? We are excited about seeing Tortola and Labadee. Would like to know if others are also going. Ww hope there is a "Friends of Dorothy" gathering early in the cruise. We took the Solstice in January 2009 and loved it. We are looking forward to re-boarding and seeing St Marteen Orient beach again.

The BF and I are on the same sailing as you. Will be my 5th cruise but 1st for the BF. Will be the first time with Celebrity for me. Also the first time for a mainstream cruise for me... All others were Atlantis Charters. Looks like a great ship, and good ports of call. His parents have decided to travel with us on this cruise, and it will also be a first for them. Hopefully bump into some other FOD.

Ian

Archived