Bow-section

xlxdriver

Is the bow realy off limits for passengers?? I love this section of the RCL freedom and Voyager ships when leaving or entering the ports. And when its night, my wife and I go there to watch the stars... It's realy great because there is no light ...

Is the bow realy off limits for passengers?? I love this section of the RCL freedom and Voyager ships when leaving or entering the ports. And when its night, my wife and I go there to watch the stars... It's realy great because there is no light ...

Thats what is being reported.

That's gonna suck if you can't go up to the bow!

Well it sucks then, because it was confirmed by Scott Wilson who you may have seen in some of RCI's video's as an Architect working on the ship. He confirmed during Oasis' arrival that the Bow was changed to a crew only area because one of the area's at the top of the ship was converted to a passenger area.

Maybe CruiseCritic members can start an e-mail campaign to get that switched back......?

Well it sucks then, because it was confirmed by Scott Wilson who you may have seen in some of RCI's video's as an Architect working on the ship. He confirmed during Oasis' arrival that the Bow was changed to a crew only area because one of the area's at the top of the ship was converted to a passenger area.

Maybe CruiseCritic members can start an e-mail campaign to get that switched back......?

The bow was made crew only long before the last minute change of the top deck to guest access. The bow is designed to only be accessible through a stairwell that leads from a crew section. Unlike the Voyager-Freedom class their is no way to walk around the side of the ship to get their, you must do it from directly below.

Archived