Does anyone have pictures of an AB suite on the Dawn? First time in a suite!

jjlr4

This is my first post but not first cruise. I have been on 8 cruises, Norwegian (5), Princess (1) and Holland (2). I was wondering if anyone had any pictures as I have looked on a lot of sites and seen very little of what this looks like. Does anyone have video?

Thanks! Looking forward to this cruise in January 2010!:D

This is my first post but not first cruise. I have been on 8 cruises, Norwegian (5), Princess (1) and Holland (2). I was wondering if anyone had any pictures as I have looked on a lot of sites and seen very little of what this looks like. Does anyone have video?

Here is a link to an AB on the Norwegian Star. An AB on the Dawn looks EXACTLY LIKE IT (except for a change in fabrics and paintings).

I know this because I have stayed in an AB on the Dawn four times, most recently this past August. I will look around for some good pictures of a Dawn AB for you too.

http://travel.webshots.com/album/573276408FRtBas?start=0

You WILL LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOUR AB......!!! :D

It TRULY IS a FABULOUS CABIN......!!!

We were upsold into our first one back in 2005 and have never booked anything less than an AB......!!! You WILL FEEL SO SPECIAL.......!!! :D

Here are some more links to Star AB's:

http://www.orcatekweb.com/Cabin-11550.htm

Here is a nice diagram of an AB:

NCLRoom.jpg

I am so excited now! I have to keep this to myself, though as I am surprising my DH and son. :eek: It is so great of you to show me these. The people on this site are AWESOME! I have been enjoying the information and DETAIL that many are giving to help fellow cruisers. I just now have to figure out what to do in Cozumel. Thanks to the fellow cruisers I know what I will be doing in Grand Cayman, but I will not be able to wait to get back to the ship this time!!! HA HA!!

Thank you so much!:D

jjlr4,

Wow for a first time in a Suite you picked one of the best ones that NCL has you will absolutly LOVE it. I was on the DAWN Oct 08 in an AB and i wish they had that suite on every ship. We arebooked on the Sun for next October and they do not have a suite like that with the extra bedroom. You will totaly LOVE this suite, especialy the bath tub it is awesome.

Happy Thanksgiving

cindi:)

We've had an AB on the Dawn and it's SO true - once you "go suite" you never go back! A must do is to take a late afternoon soak in your tub, sipping a glass of whatever beverage works for you and enjoy the scenery as the Dawn moves to her next port. You won't believe how special this suite is......

Enjoy and come back and tell us how much you and your family enjoyed their time on the Dawn.

Here is a link to an AB on the Norwegian Star. An AB on the Dawn looks EXACTLY LIKE IT (except for a change in fabrics and paintings).

I know this because I have stayed in an AB on the Dawn four times, most recently this past August. I will look around for some good pictures of a Dawn AB for you too.

http://travel.webshots.com/album/573276408FRtBas?start=0

great pictures thank you very much for sharing them!

Archived