Urgent: Any experiences with using belizeanadventures.com?

cruisinski2

My husband and I are sailing in 5 days on the Navigator (last minute booking) and are trying to independently book a tour to Altun Ha. I see that belizeanadventures.com offers a tour for $50. It seems to be the only tour company which travels there partly by boat and partly by bus (as does the cruise excursion). This is appealing to us, as all of the other highly recommended tour operators mentioned on this site travel only by bus. However, I have scoured these boards as well as the internet but cannot find one single review for belizeanadventures.com. The lack of reviews gives me considerable pause about the idea of booking with them. Does anyone have any experience with this company? I am particularly concerned about reliability in getting back to the tender on time. It is only supposed to be a 3 hr. tour with this company, and I figure with a 9 hr. port window we should probably be ok -- yet it would be reassuring to hear that this company is definitely reliable, as we have never booked independently before.

Archived