How to get upsold on Westerdam

bman598

Hi there, I am new at this, so please forgive me, but we purchased a guar VF and are in VC (5006) leaving on Sunday. I keep hearing about being upsold, etc. How does or when does that option happen? Also is the VC/5006 a nice cabin? We have always had inside due to costs and always been on Princess and wanted to try new lines and new cabins. All feedback welcome!

VA, VB, and VC cabins are all the same except for location, so if you ask about an upsell, check on an SZ as a minimum to get something better than you now have.

We have had VA cabins as far forward as your 5006, and can tell you that you will feel a lot of pitching if you run into rough seas.

I had a VH guar and my TA got a call from HAL a few weeks ago offering me an SS for only a small additional amount of money. I took it. Since you are sailing on Sunday, it may be too late but still worth the effort of having your TA calling HAL -- you never know!

Have a wonderful cruise!

Tracy

Archived