Cozumel on a Thursday

scsagh

We are going to be in Cozumel on Thurs., April 7. Was just checking and saw that there are eight ships scheduled in that day including ours, Royal Caribbean's Splendour of the Seas.

My question is: How crowded or busy are Thursdays? We were thinking about either Channkanub or Paradise Beach. Will be two adults, mid 40-s and daughters 13 & 9. Adults enjoy snorkeling, but kids don't always want to, so we may have to beach for a while and then take them back to the ship while we snorkel. Possibly mini golf also. Did that several years ago with the kids. They loved calling in their drink orders. Are the sangrias still as good without Sally there?

Does anyone know which pier the Splendour of Seas docks at?

Thanks for all the help and info offered on these boards!

Sandy

we were there last week. 8 ships in- very crowded. the downtown street was all blocked off for resurfacing- the sidewalk was only avail on one side about 3 feet. We had a great lunch at Ponchos Backyard. Beach was crowded....

Possibly mini golf also. Did that several years ago with the kids. They loved calling in their drink orders. Are the sangrias still as good without Sally there?

Does anyone know which pier the Splendour of Seas docks at?

Thanks for all the help and info offered on these boards!

Sandy

Hi Sandy,

Our info shows Splendour docking at the International Pier (about 2 miles south of downtown). We show that you'll dock at 6am and leave at 11pm, but that's subject to change.

As for the Sangria at mini-golf, we still use Sally's tried and true recipe and make it fresh everyday. And we still use walkie-talkie's for drink orders. We'll be glad to see you when you get here.

:)

Where do you check to see how many ships will be in port 1-20-05? I am going to do the dolphin swim at Chakanab and then meet friends who are already there. Good suggestions for where to meet? I hope to do the dolphin swim in the morning. We are on the NCL Sun. Thanks.

mary

I need a good place for food and drinks in mid to late afternoon in Cozumel. My friends are diving in the morning so I want to give them a chance to regroup before we meet. Thanks so much. Less than 24 hours till we leave. Yikes!

mary

Archived