Any Valor Upgrades??

gquest

Hi, we book OVG and we are on the bottom floor toward the front of the ship. I think that is a 6A. Would have like to be bumped up higher but when the ship is sold out I don't think they move you around as much. Who knows??

Carrie

Valor 1/23/05

we booked an IS and got a inside on the Lido deck. I guess its considered an upgrade although we got what we were promised, but I guess we could of gotten a room on the Riv, so CCL probably would say we were upgraded...we're happy with what we got!

• 1 month later...

Hi we booked an 8A guarantee and found our room last night doing the gift methed and today it shows up on our reservation, which I did check everyday. It could possibly change but according to the boards it probably won't. So we got upgraded 1 deck from 8A to 8B. 54 days out.

Chuck

How did you guys check your rooms? I have tried the book modify and the purchasing gift method and none of them worked (49 days til cruise). Does anyone one know of another method? Thanks for all the info:)

Hello!

You can check your room assignment by if you enter in your Carnival Booking # and clicking on the link below.

http://www.carnival.com/BookModify.aspx

Be advised though:

You must be a registered user on the carnival web page and your cruise must be registered to the page. To register your cruise go to the main page and top right hand corner will say profile. Put your information in. after all is saved when you open the home page of carnival your cruise info will be in the left hand corner...

click on there- put in your password then mimimize your screen. you should still have this page open. click on this- and you will come to another screen that has all your booking info on it. Even though there is an "edit" button to modify your reservation, you won't be able to do it. (Nope, can't change from an inside to a balcony or a balcony to the penthouse suite, :( )

Anyway, this worked for me! It is pretty cool. Especially if you don't already know your cabin assignment. :D

Yeah, I've done that. I'm on the sailing with you on 3/27!!! Aren't you getting very excited! We are still a TBA, hopefully we will be assigned a room soon. We booked guaranteed balcony and are anxiously awaiting what we are assigned!:)

Archived