How to book Nachi Cocom?

senunit

Nachi is a reservation only excursion...they only take 100 guests per day. There is a cab stand near the port with PLENTY of cabs to take you there.

If something happens that you don't want to go to Nachi, you can cancel the reservation online from the ship.

If you don't want to make a reservation, then I think Mr. Sanchos has an all inclusive available, as well as pay as you go. No AI at Paradise beach or San Fransisco. All are easily available by cab, and it will run you around $15 for the cab..rates are posted at the cab stand.

How was the menu selection? We have 2 very picky people going with us....and one hamburger eatin grandson......

Do they have a selection of things like chicken strips, and burgers, or is it all mexican style food.....which is what I prefer...but got to feed everyone.......HA

Lots of mexican and 'north american' food - menu can be found here:

http://www.cozumelnachicocom.net/ (click on english - then on 'bar & restaurant' then on the small 'menu' picture)

Does anyone know if Carnival has an excursion that goes to Nachi? We know we can book through another site, we just want to make sure we find the best deal.

Also, I'm wondering how quickly that 100 person limit fills up. Our cruise is in March, do you think it's too late?

Thanks! :cool:

Does anyone know if Carnival has an excursion that goes to Nachi? We know we can book through another site, we just want to make sure we find the best deal.

Also, I'm wondering how quickly that 100 person limit fills up. Our cruise is in March, do you think it's too late?

As mentioned reservations for Nachi only available thru the cozumel excursions site......and I'm sure it is not filled up yet - I don't think I've ever heard of them having 100 people there! We will be there when there are 7 ships in port and I am wondering how busy it will be? Hoping to have the same excellent experience we had on our last cruise!

I've been to Nachi twice, The first time about 2 years ago and again last month. The place is awesome. The first time we were there, only about 10-15 other people were there. Last month, there was about 30 people. The weather wasn't the greatest last month, but it wasn't a total wash out either. I was sick the whole week of our cruise, but I still managed to enjoy Nachi. We were scheduled last year, but the ship was diverted because of the swine flu scare. All I did was notify the website and they refunded my deposit with no problems. For all you newbies that will be going, keep in mind that your fee covers ALL your drinks, whether is be alcohol or non alcohol. And it covers your food. Your appetizer, main course and dessert. Although, I've never made it to the dessert part. They give you so much food. And you don't have to order it all at one time. We got our appetizers early and then later on ordered our main course. You will have a good time there.

I've been to Nachi twice, The first time about 2 years ago and again last month. The place is awesome. The first time we were there, only about 10-15 other people were there. Last month, there was about 30 people. The weather wasn't the greatest last month, but it wasn't a total wash out either. I was sick the whole week of our cruise, but I still managed to enjoy Nachi. We were scheduled last year, but the ship was diverted because of the swine flu scare. All I did was notify the website and they refunded my deposit with no problems. For all you newbies that will be going, keep in mind that your fee covers ALL your drinks, whether is be alcohol or non alcohol. And it covers your food. Your appetizer, main course and dessert. Although, I've never made it to the dessert part. They give you so much food. And you don't have to order it all at one time. We got our appetizers early and then later on ordered our main course. You will have a good time there.

How does that work? Do you go to a cafeteria/restaurant or order from wherever you are and they serve you? Are you given a wristband or ticket so you dont go eating all day HAHA?

Thanks in advance!

Well we booked just recently, I would say maybe 2 weeks ago at most and they accommodated 4 of us easily. Our cruise is in approximately 3 weeks, so I would assume that you have more than enough time to book safely. On the flip side, March is a spring break month, although many have said that Nachi is not geared toward a crowd of that sort and doesnt fill up to a capacity of a 100, or at least I havent seen anyone post that.

How does that work? Do you go to a cafeteria/restaurant or order from wherever you are and they serve you? Are you given a wristband or ticket so you dont go eating all day HAHA?

Thanks in advance!

No wristband or ticket or anything really - when you arrive you will be 'assigned' to a server - I think he is the one who keeps track of the food orders - but honestly not a big deal..... We started off with some nachos (and homemade guacamole) and drinks at a table by the pool (maybe 11::30 or so?) Then later we were in the 'restaurant' area (maybe 2:30 pm)- had fajitas and quesadillas (more drinks)...then we were so full we never even thought about dessert. And were later on our way back! (left at 3:30 pm to go back to port to do some shopping and back on ship by 4:30 pm for 5 pm sailaway)

Crazy4Koko....I was wondering if you could tell me what the person in your party thought of the parasailing experience? My 9 yo daughter is insisting she go. Of course an adult will go with her, but wondered if it seemed totally safe or not...lol....She is a daredevil and definately won't be afraid but it's really not my thing. She feels she must do it! What do you think?

Thanks Karen

Another little hint...a guy will come around asking you if you want to do any of the things offered such as jet skiing, parasailing, snorkeling etc. He will quote you a price and if you really want to do it, try to talk him down on the prices. My husband had the price of the parasailing down to $50.00, but I just couldn't get up the nerve to go. Next time, I'm going, come hell or high water.

Crazy4Koko....I was wondering if you could tell me what the person in your party thought of the parasailing experience? My 9 yo daughter is insisting she go. Of course an adult will go with her, but wondered if it seemed totally safe or not...lol....She is a daredevil and definately won't be afraid but it's really not my thing. She feels she must do it! What do you think?

Thanks Karen

My wife is afraid of heights but wanted to parasail a couple of years ago on a cruise to the Bahamas. She loved it and still talks about it but doesn't care to do it again. I guess there is some risk, but we felt pretty safe.

2007Cruise080.jpg

Archived