After the Oasis line?

emilione

Considering that the Oasis line was being developed for around six years, that is before the Freedom class was released, ido you think it is correct to assume that the next line is already in the works? Any clues?

Nope, the Oasis was developed before/during Freedom because of it's new design which builds off of Voyager. Freedom is a larger Voyager so it did not start till after Voyagers results and reviews were reported and could be done in a relatively short time period compared to Voyager and Oasis. I think they will be preparing to start work on the next one come January but I doubt they have already started as they have no information to go off of.

It seems, however, that both lines were being developed simultaneosly, but in different degrees. When Freedom came out Oasis was already in the work. They released Freedom knowing that Oasis was coming and we did not know about Oasis, or did we? I do not remember!

Archived