Booked on C742 on Caribbean Princess!

pitbullgirl

So after reading many of the threads on this forum, I moved our cabin from mid-ship on the Caribe deck to the last cabin on the port side, just before the aft cabins (they were taken). People seemed to like these end cabins very well.

Thanks to everyone for writing in with their opinions!!

So after reading many of the threads on this forum, I moved our cabin from mid-ship on the Caribe deck to the last cabin on the port side, just before the aft cabins (they were taken). People seemed to like these end cabins very well.

Thanks to everyone for writing in with their opinions!!

Just remember that cabins that are aft but not on the STERN do not have the view of the wake etc.

Keep checking the availabilty of those aft cabins on the carib deck.

We managed to grab ours about 4 months before sailing.

(I checked every day at least 2-3 times and one day==there it was)

we had C753 on the caribbean princess. there is a cabin stewar storage closest next to 743. (I dont know if its the same on the other side

Edited by serene56

Thanks for everyone's input -- yes, Serene56, I am checking every day for those truly aft cabins C753 & 752! But regardles, I am just excited about the cruise in general and I think 742 will be great. Thanks everyone, I love this board!

• 1 month later...
Thanks for everyone's input -- yes, Serene56, I am checking every day for those truly aft cabins C753 & 752! But regardles, I am just excited about the cruise in general and I think 742 will be great. Thanks everyone, I love this board!

Did you complete your cruise in Cabin #742? If so how was it? We are booked for using it on the Feb 21, 2010 cruise.

• 2 weeks later...
Did you complete your cruise in Cabin #742? If so how was it? We are booked for using it on the Feb 21, 2010 cruise.

Guess I found my own answer on this question of when you were traveling, April? Looks like we will be ahead of you on our Feb. 21 sailing date.

Jer

Hi Thunderhawk42,

Yes, we are on the April 18-25 sailing. Would you send me an email (janief@insightbb.com) and let me know how you like the cabin after your Feb sailing?

Best wishes for a fantastic week of cruising

Janie

Will do! We are excited about the cruise & have a great group over in Roll Call that will even be traveling together on some of the excursions.

Jerry

• 6 years later...