First Timer Help

JessiMommy

Most of the travelers in my family are first timers and we are looking for opinions on where to go in port. We are: Me 33, dh 33, dd 4, brother 30, sis in law 26 (pregnant), mom 59 and dad 58. We may or may not split up in port but would like some general ideas on what you may have tried & liked. We are not big into hanging out on a beach all day. We obviously have some hinderances with a 4 year old and a pregnant woman. Dh & I would love to do a ruin tour but not sure if that is for everyone in our group. Any ideas on what we can all do together for part of the day at least? TIA!

Sister in law and daughter should go to Paradise Beach and then you all that want to do other things meet them there. I went to PB in December and loved it, Cozumel was my first stop and nothing compared after that. We stayed as long as we could and really enjoyed everything. PB is a MUST! Can't remember taxi fare but it was worth it. Also plenty of taxi's to take you back to the pier. REALLY clean facilities.

IMHO of course.

j.

Archived