Parking near Hyatt Regency Pier 66?

chloes_mom

Hi! We are staying at the Hyatt Regency Pier 66 this sat. before cruising out of MIA. We are renting a car, and I noticed that the Hyatt is quite expensive to park at (excuse my dangling preposition). Is there anywhere within a minute or two walk that's safe to park for free?

Also, I requested the garden rooms, because they're around the pool. Have these rooms been renovated recently also, and should I choose the tower instead? Thanks!

There's a gas station across the street from the Hyatt, maybe you can slip them a few bucks to leave your car there. Regarding the rooms, I'd take a Lanai (garden rooms) over the Tower rooms anyday. The rooms are gorgeous and you don't have to deal with an elevator everytime you step out of your room. ;)

/////

There's a gas station across the street from the Hyatt, maybe you can slip them a few bucks to leave your car there. Regarding the rooms, I'd take a Lanai (garden rooms) over the Tower rooms anyday. The rooms are gorgeous and you don't have to deal with an elevator everytime you step out of your room. ;)

/////

Thanks for the info! I don't know if I would feel safe leaving it at a gas station, anything else across the street?

Yeah, I like the fact that we can just walk out the door, but would it be a long walk from wherever exit the hotel? Thanks!

Renee

Parking space in the port area is at a premium. I would just bite the bullet and pay for the parking at the Hyatt. Even at some of the shopping plazas on 17th St have signs that say no overnight parking...you risk getting towed. Not worth the aggravation.

Archived