Captain your own Boat Tour

jbone31

Here is a link for a tour I am considering. You pilot your own boat through various locations in Belize. Has anyone ever done this tour? My concern is it may be a lttle too long and turn boring.... Curious about how far you need to go just to get to it as well.

Thanks in advance for any feedback!

http://www.coralbreezetours.com/current_category.15/Product.152/tours_add.html?t_product=152

We had a blast. They pick you up right at the dock where the tender drops you off. Then they take you about a mile up river on a boat to the small boats. They have 40 hp honda outboards, so with the small boats they move pertty good. I don't think you will be bored. Lots of wildlife. Going thru the Mangroves is a little tricky, but fun.

Check out our photos. http://photobucket.com/belize09

Also do a search on the Belize thread. There is one thread that has about 60+ post. There is a video of going thru the Mangroves.

Great guides, and they will make sure you get back to the ship with plenty of time to eat lunch and shop.

Happy cruising.

Archived