Little Pelican (Little Sapphire)/Lindquist Beach for Ceremony?

thisisnk23

My fiance and I are pretty private, not really the type who like to be in the spotlight so to speak.. that's pretty much why we chose to go away just the two of us for our ceremony.. we really don't want a lot of people/beachgoers around when we are having the ceremony.. my wedding planner told us that in terms of being secluded that little sapphire or lindquist would be the best. any opinions on this or any other suggestions? thanks!

Hi there

We are getting married at Lindquist beach 31 March 2010, we will be on RCI Freedom of Seas. Chose there as looks very nice in pics and very quiet. We are using Janelle at Island Bliss Weddings.

We going back to Magens beach afterwards as there are no facilities at Lindquist and we have our 2 daughters and parents with us.

Both your choices look great tho!

Jackie x

Hi again

We have had great email communication and no problems so far! She is always very helpful and accommodating. Saying that we are giving her no problems as its all very straight forward - arrive off ship, courthouse, ceremony, drinks, go to Magens beach and enjoy!!

Will take lots of pics and keep you updated! Enjoy the planning!

Jackie

Archived