Silvermoon III

jerseyjill

As you can see from my screen name, I am also from the Garden State! (assuming you are also).Thanks for clarifying the ship question. We are taking this cruise on March 12 and will be in Barbados for the Silvermoon sailing on March 17. I would love to hear more about your personal experience as we have never been on anything like this before and I am hoping it will be fantastic even though there will be alot of people. How many were on your tour? How was the ocean motion? I will be wearing a sea sickness patch so I hope this won't be a problem. Any helpful hints greatly appreciated!

Many thanks!

Yes, i am from Jersey (middlesex county). This boat will not be crowded it's very big and they only take 24 people, I've been on other catamarans with a lot more people on it. As far as the ocean you should be ok and not get seasick, however, you never know what's going to happen with the weather. This is a very nice catamaran sail, great food, great crew,and the snorkeling with the turtles is a lot of fun. I also did the El Tigre catamaran the previous year and that was good also (although it was more crowded) the one thing I liked better about the El Tigre was that they stopped at Sandy Lane beach which is beautiful. If I had to pick between the two the Silvermoon is definitely a classier boat and experience. Hope this helps, have fun.

Archived