Navigator of the Seas - Jan 11, 2010

ORD60707

..same here..will be with family and need to be discreet, but hoping to hook up for some fun....will be joining the cruise late (boarding in Cozumel) - any ideas where we can meet? Wednesday maybe about 5pm'ish in the steam/sauna? let me know...can't wait...it's 3 degrees here at the moment in Chicago....

• 2 weeks later...

Sauna sounds good, but might be a bit early. I don't know for sure what time we're getting back from shore. Also, don't know what time dinner is, I think we're at an earlier setting. Care to trade recent pics so we can all spot each other?

you will either see them on the daily sheets if royal arranges it, or i will post it on the community board by the main desk. usually at some bar at 6 or 7 pm so people can say hello. if royal does not set one up, i am open to suggeetion as to what time and place ont he ship every night.

the FOD meetings are a gathering to say hello. I will be there with str8 friends, it is out in the open, and no one will have a clue. I have been on ships where no one shows up, and on ships with crowds of 30. it is an informal gathering, no signs, you just say hello at a bar and chat. If you brought your grandmother along she would not even notice :o

Archived