Jason Martin Piano Entertainer on the Conquest

love2sale

Just so everyone knows that if you are going to sail on the Conquest make sure and go by the piano bar and visit Jason. He is awesome and you are sure to have a great time. Tell him Chi Pet says hello! That's the name he gave my hubby!

• 2 weeks later...

This is great news. We like hanging out at the piano bar when we cruise, but not so much on our previous 3 Conquest cruises. In 2007, the guy never showed up because he got seasick every night, so the bar was closed every evening. Then in March and June of this year, the guy playing was SO HORRIBLE we couldn't even stand to be on that end of the ship when he was playing. He was really that bad (wrong notes and off key)....the worst Karaoke you have ever heard would be better than that guy. I'm happy it sounds like we will be able to finally hang in the piano bar on the Conquest.

Hey Chia Pets wife!

I got dubbed Wilford Brimley. Also the official hugger. And wash your hands before you come back. With soap. He checks.

But then I got to play every night, except Sunday, of the cruise. One reason is Jason doesn't take breaks. He just keeps on playing. So he had me do my song while he walked around a bit.

Jason might be a little bit difficult to take for some folks. He will hand out names. We had Marlboro Man, Sparkly Woman, Edger, Mute Blonde, Hair Guy, and probably a few I can't remember or missed.

Hey Wilford I cracked up at all the hugs you gave out. My son was the guy that raised one eye brow that freaked him out on Monday night. LOL!!!! Jason was a great comedian as well as a great piano player. Now for you I am impressed. You did a great job and I was amazed as well how you could stop the song laugh and cut up then return and finish the song. You did a great job and really entertained us as well as Jason. Had a great time this past week. (Other than the fog, rain, rough seas)Mother nature was pretty mean to us.

Were you there Saturday night when we did the (really rough) custom lyrices for Piano Man based on the antics in the bar all week?

Hey Wilford I cracked up at all the hugs you gave out. My son was the guy that raised one eye brow that freaked him out on Monday night. LOL!!!! Jason was a great comedian as well as a great piano player. Now for you I am impressed. You did a great job and I was amazed as well how you could stop the song laugh and cut up then return and finish the song. You did a great job and really entertained us as well as Jason. Had a great time this past week. (Other than the fog, rain, rough seas)Mother nature was pretty mean to us.

Archived