New Epic build pictures?

ddakrt

Here's a couple of of pics from this week's webcast. These had been shown before on FB, but these are in bigger size.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/ddakrt/Epic/b.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/ddakrt/Epic/c.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/ddakrt/Epic/g.jpg

f.jpg

31150_431262036413_43678986413_5589730_7365061_n.jpg

Question. On the bottom floor of where the chandelier is Taste, but what's with the walls?

If someone knows how to post large photos I found some new pictures on the internet.

if you post the link someone will pick up the ball and post the pics. Also, with the trials happening tonight/tomorrow, expect more pictures

It's an Epic Crew Members Facebook account. He has his personal pictures of the ship up via Facebook (you have to hunt)... which are pics that I haven't seen.

Sorry for being cryptic. I feel weird about putting their info up.

But if you watch the latest youtube video from NCL and search Facebook you will find them.

It's an Epic Crew Members Facebook account. He has his personal pictures of the ship up via Facebook (you have to hunt)... which are pics that I haven't seen.

Sorry for being cryptic. I feel weird about putting their info up.

But if you watch the latest youtube video from NCL and search Facebook you will find them.

Just copy and paste the link here. Don't worry - we won't tell anyone where it came from.

Just copy and paste the link here. Don't worry - we won't tell anyone where it came from.

However, since NCL monitors these boards like a hawk that crew member might get into trouble.

cmjars - Please do NOT post a link to that person's Facebook page. Thanks. :)

could you at least give us a clue as to how to find these pictures? I'm very interested in finding them.

Watch NCL's latest Epic Video;

I assumed most of them had Facebook accounts.

That's what I did.

I noticed this morning they pulled the link to their photo's but there is a way around that.

However, since NCL monitors these boards like a hawk that crew member might get into trouble.

cmjars - Please do NOT post a link to that person's Facebook page. Thanks. :)

I agree with you. I won't

Those look like the pictures posted after the first seat trials

Nah, they're new Mike. The red tape on one of the radar ball is gone, ditto the lifeboat covers and various tape on windows (particularly the teen club and the gym), the NCL logo below the lifeboats had also been re-painted back on. If you click the full size pics you can also see a lot of people up on deck and in their balconies too.

Nah, they're new Mike. The red tape on one of the radar ball is gone, ditto the lifeboat covers and various tape on the windows. If you click the full size pics you can also see a lot of people up on deck and in their balconies too.

cool! Thanks for the clarification. Seems to be the same vantage point though. I'm on a netbook on vacation right now, and my ability to see details is highly limited. :)

haha, just noticed that the nautical cities signatures that some people like myself have, show the radar on top of the epic as being RED. I wonder if they will change that now!?!

I'm sure they'll change it eventually, their Epic graphic is also missing the blue funnel structure, the painting of the hat, and the NCL logo on the side of the ship. But then who really notice these things except for us? :D

Archived