Roll Call: Crown Princess 2/06/10 - 2/13/10

hilliardman

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Glad to see another couple will be on board. Our first Princess cruise also, have you heard much about FOD/GLBT meetings?

Can't wait to get out of this cold weather for awhile.

I agree, the cold we're having here in the Philly area is HORRIBLE!!!

It is my understanding that Princess does publish a time and place for GLBT get togethers in the daily patters.

Do you have any plans for the ports?

No real plans yet, we have been to Cozmel before and went to a nice beach club. Might try that again, we are looking to kick back have a few drinks and warm-up alot.

Do you guys have any plans yet, or been to any of these ports?

No real plans yet, we have been to Cozmel before and went to a nice beach club. Might try that again, we are looking to kick back have a few drinks and warm-up alot.

Do you guys have any plans yet, or been to any of these ports?

No real plans yet, we booked this as a last minute way to extend our already booked RSVP cruise the next week so we could warm up from these horrible cold temps we've been having! As long as the ship didn't stop in Nassau we really didn't care what ports we visited!

This trip will be partner's first visit to Grand Cayman, although since it is a tender port we may skip the "fun" of tendering and simply enjoy the relatively empty ship while everyone is in port.

In Honduras we are supposed to dock at the new Mahogany Bay cruise terminal which from the pictures I've seen seems pretty nice, a nice relaxing beach day!! If for some reason we don't dock there and do dock at the old port an excursion or tour is necessary as there is nothing but a very depressing town/village at the end of the pier. We docked at the old pier last year when we were on NCL and we rented a scooter to see the Island, we were glad we did! Once we got out of the depressing town/village the island is actually very pretty! The link below shows several pictures of the new cruise terminal in Honduras, I hope we dock there!

http://johnheald.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/mb-post-opening-presntation-compressed.pdf

I think we may wait until we are on the ship to decide if we want to do any planned tours, although we were considering one of the beach clubs. Do you remember which one you went to before?

Archived