Photo of cabin on Pacific Sun

suexxx

Hi all. We have been given a 4berth outside cabin on our Pacific Sun cruise and I was wondering if anyone has a photo of this type of cabin made up for 2 people. Also ,have any of you had a cabin towards the back of Pacific Sun on Empress Deck. If so how was it. Hope I haven't ask these questions before. Suexxx

Suexxx I have some but need to upload them and then post so will do when I get time!

The quad cabins are the same as the twin apart from a few things!

1, there are two wardrobes in the quad and only one in the twin.

2 the quad has the two bunk beds lifted up and latched to the wall, the two lower bunks are pushed together underneath one of the stowed top bunks.

3, the television is on top of the spare wardrobe in the quad cabin.

There are four room safes in the spare wardrobe.

The stowed beds don't take up much room or make the cabin look any smaller.

Very handy if you have a tiff as they just fold out of the wall lol.

The spare wardrobe is very handy for His and Hers!

His on one side of the bed near the window and Hers the other side of the bed near the bathroom and hair dryer, worked great for us!

Last time on the Pacific Sun we were on upper deck in I think U176 or U186 near the rear and it was a great location!

The only reason I got mid ship this time is because of the price stuff up by the agent! Mid ship Empress was cheaper than Aft Upper deck.

I would be quite happy to be near the rear empress or upper deck.

I think before "Anytime dinning" People who liked to use the show lounge a lot preferred midship as you were seated in the front restaurant every night so could get to the show after dinner easily for good seats!

With being at the rear we were seated in the rear restaurant and never did get a seat in the show lounge because of the hike to the other end!

Now if you want to catch a show with good seats just book the forward restaurant from any cabin location.

Den

Here's some pics. http://community.webshots.com/album/575874803BjMMEX

Some are from an outside cabin in 2006 and the others are from an inside cabin in 2008. The only difference is in 2008 they changed the TV to an LCD and if you open the curtains in an outside surprise surprise... there's a window :)

Hopefully someone else has more pics. You can see in one image the un-used bed is folded into the wall.

Here's some pics. http://community.webshots.com/album/575874803BjMMEX

Some are from an outside cabin in 2006 and the others are from an inside cabin in 2008. The only difference is in 2008 they changed the TV to an LCD and if you open the curtains in an outside surprise surprise... there's a window :)

Hopefully someone else has more pics. You can see in one image the un-used bed is folded into the wall.

great cabin shots! better than mine!

Suexxx you can see the extra wardrobe with the TV on top but other than that once the top bunks are folded away its the same as the queen/twin,

den

Archived