Cave tubing and claustrophobia - help

Decoydonna

We are thinking of booking with x-stream; however, my husband is very nervous about the caves. He does get calustrophobia in tight spaces. ARe the caves large? Are there any tight spaces? Are the cave pitch black or is there somelight?

Any help would be appreciated. We are leaving this saturday. Thanks

What ship are you on? We are leaving this Saturday on Splendour of the Seas. We booked our cave tubing the Reggie at Regtours. We are taking four children and I asked about the caves and he told me that most of the caves you can see out the other side and all the caves are at least 20 feet high. You can contact Xtream and ask them as well. Let me know about your ship:)

The 3 Cave systems you cannot see the other end because of bends in the cave until your partly thru it & it is dark, but just make sure you have a bright miners light (Fresh Battery) The in the center of the cave the height ranges from 8 to 20 ft, but your at water level (in tube) so it is like you are laying on the floor of a normal ceiling height room. The caves are also wide 40-75ft. Went with Reggie in Nov it was a great tour.

Harvey

Archived