Dive with Martin - Cozumel

cruisin 07

Am planning a 2 wk stay in Cozumel in Apr diving for 10 days. Anyone have experience with Dive with Martin? They have some great pricing on dive packages. I could only find a few mentions of them on these boards.

We just returned from a week of diving with Dive with Martin and once again we were extremely pleased. As you already know the reefs are the same no matter which shop you choose so a couple of things that seperate the place for us is the divemaster (David a great diver and has a knack for spotting critters), the amount of quality time allowed on each tank (not making the group all get out because one person sucked their air or didn't have a computer) and the sights you dive each time not chosen for the time required to reach the reef or pier. Also the price is excellent as you are probably already aware.

Getting to know a divers skill level lets him and the divers relax and enjoy the dives. Orlando is another highly respected divemaster with this shop but we stuck with David every dive this trip (three tanks every day with a night dive added to two days).

Keep an eye out for Lion fish, which we saw many of this trip.

2659610940091393226S600x600Q85.jpg

The divemaster will try to collect the fish and bring it back to ride the reefs of this invasive animal but they are fun to spot and photograph.

We have went diving with many great shops on the island, this guy and the shop is just our final pick.

Just booked with DWM. Not only great reviews but the best prices I could find. Will be staying at the Sabor Wyndham and to off set the $3 a day pier fee charge by the onsite dive shop, DWM said they will pay the $2 a day Marine fee for me. Sounds good to me.

Archived