parent watching during Dolphin swim?

srm2141

My husband and I are taking our 4 children on the Splendor in February and are planning to book the dolphin swim in Puerto Vallarta. My husband has no interest in doing the dolphin swim but would like to be with us for those 3 hours. Would he be allowed to come with us and watch? I spoke to an agent at Carnival who said he would have to buy a full price ticket. This seems silly, has anyone had any experience with this.

I don't mind buying a reduced price ticket to cover the cost of the transportation.

Look into booking independantly. I know we did for Cozumel without incident and just had to hop a cab instead of waiting on the cattle car charter bus to fill like on the Carnival excursions. My husband didn't want to do the dolphins either, so he bought an entrance to the park ticket (like $12) and then if he wanted to go out on the pier with us it only was $5 extra.

http://www.**********************vallarta/

We booked the dolphins for July 2010 with a tour Co. Johann and Sandra..We booked in advance because they fill up so quickly..My husband is getting in the water with the kids..When we booked for every paid adult the child swims free..so we paid for one adult one free and paid for my second child..It was so much cheaper and it is the same excursion that Carnival offers. "Signature Dolphin Swim " several people have used this Co. and they have very good reviews..They offer excursions at all 3 stops..i hope this helps.. good luck..lisa

Vallarta Adventures does not charge for a parent or guardian to observe from their observation area.

Ditto, That's the way it was in Cabo as well. Although, they don't allow cameras in the viewing area.

Camera can be secured in a locker.

Archived