Emerald Steam Room / Sauna

Dambuster

If the Emerald is anything like the Golden, you have to undress in the men's dressing room and then pad across the deck past the pool and the lounge chairs to the steam and sauna which are on deck. Better have your towel on nice and tight.

It's a lousy arrangement.

The sauna/steam is by the swim against the current pool; it is not co-ed and it is free. I use it everyday. best deal going on the high seas. Lockers are there but I always find one unlocked for my comb and change of pants and shirt.

If the Emerald is anything like the Golden, you have to undress in the men's dressing room and then pad across the deck past the pool and the lounge chairs to the steam and sauna which are on deck. Better have your towel on nice and tight.

It's a lousy arrangement.

The Emerald is NOT like the Golden. There are separate men's and women's locker rooms and steam & sauna areas along with showers, lockers and dressing room areas. Enter the Lotus Spa area stop and the desk to exchange your stateroom key for a locker key take a few steps and then turn left and proceed down the hall finding the Men's & then Women's locker rooms on your left.

Archived