I want to cruise for free too!

mapman_2004

Only official Cruise Critic Group Cruises may be promoted anywhere on our cruise forums. This includes graphics, links, banners and references to any non-Cruise Critic Group Cruise. Any promotional material posted on the forums about non-Cruise Critic Group Cruises will be removed without notice.

Only official Cruise Critic Group Cruises may be promoted anywhere on our cruise forums. This includes graphics, links, banners and references to any non-Cruise Critic Group Cruise. Any promotional material posted on the forums about non-Cruise Critic Group Cruises will be removed without notice.

I think I am confused. Number 1 in the how to start a group says find folks that are interested, but it has to be official. Seems like circular logic, what am I missing?

1. Pick a Ship and Itinerary

See how many people are interested in joining you by posting on the specific cruise line forum (official cruises only).

Yeah....that confused me as well.

I've never been on a group cruise, but this is what I've seen here -

You pick a ship/itinerary and several dates. Start a thread and see if anyone's interested.

Once everyone's settled on a date, then you can get in touch with Laura.

Hopefully, someone who's been a group leader will come along shortly with more help.

Yeah....that confused me as well.

I've never been on a group cruise, but this is what I've seen here -

You pick a ship/itinerary and several dates. Start a thread and see if anyone's interested.

Once everyone's settled on a date, then you can get in touch with Laura.

Hopefully, someone who's been a group leader will come along shortly with more help.

That's all you gotta do!;) Best of luck!:D

Archived