Fantasy question...

InEEDofAcruise

How is the service on Carnival Fantasy?

I have had mixed experiences with inexpensive Carnival cruises in the past year or so- one terrible service experience on Triumph in early 2009 (all "non-grat" staff was extremely rude and impatient) and one great service experience on the Inspiration just a few months ago (ALL staff seemed happy, answered questions without attitude, treated me and my family with respect and generally seemed like they did not hate their jobs)...

Any insight on the staff on the fantasy?

They kept me happy. Never had a problem with anyone. Mind you this was my first cruise, so I didn't have anything to compare it too.

I suppose a cruise is like pizza or nookie: EVEN WHEN IT'S BAD; IT'S GOOD!!!:D I would say the Truimph was the worse cruise and vacation I ever had, but it sure was better than most days!

I remember our first cruise... kind of like a drug addict chasing that first high.... I have never matched that first experience, but all our cruises have been great in the grand scheme of things!

As you can see from my sig, I have been on her several times and each time was a diffrent experience, the last one was after the refurb and I did not like what they did to the MDR, it seems like the center is like a big wrap around booth type seat with a table then chairs in the isle, if you want a table for 2 then they sit you there so you still have no table to yourselves. the staff was diffrent on each one but most of the time they were great. loved the lido deck and the serenity areas and several upgrades around the ship. YES, I would still go on her again with no hesitation.

We have nothing but good things to say about the Fantasy. Every crew member we've had contact with seemed eager to make our vacation a special one and they did just that. We're actually sorry that the Fantasy has been relocated and we can no longer make the drive to board her! We have good memories of every cruise, but to us, the Fantasy is special! Those who have not been satisfied with service on the Fantasy need to look in the mirror to see why they feel this way. To answer your question: Excellent Service from courteous, attentive, smiling crew members. Enjoy your cruise!

We have nothing but good things to say about the Fantasy. Every crew member we've had contact with seemed eager to make our vacation a special one and they did just that. We're actually sorry that the Fantasy has been relocated and we can no longer make the drive to board her! We have good memories of every cruise, but to us, the Fantasy is special! Those who have not been satisfied with service on the Fantasy need to look in the mirror to see why they feel this way. To answer your question: Excellent Service from courteous, attentive, smiling crew members. Enjoy your cruise!

I agree !

As you can see from my sig, I have been on her several times and each time was a diffrent experience, the last one was after the refurb and I did not like what they did to the MDR, it seems like the center is like a big wrap around booth type seat with a table then chairs in the isle, if you want a table for 2 then they sit you there so you still have no table to yourselves. the staff was diffrent on each one but most of the time they were great. loved the lido deck and the serenity areas and several upgrades around the ship. YES, I would still go on her again with no hesitation.

That was the only thing, that I did not like about the Fantasy. We were at a table for 3, but still almost arm to arm with the next table. We were not real comfortable with it. It seemed everyone (on the whole row) tried to act like there was not a table beside them, I looked down the row of tables and all the way, everyone seemed real quiet...unlike the other tables where you were either with a group of companions, or strangers, they were all talking back and forth.

Hi, we got off the Fantasy in October. My first cruise was on the Glory. I experienced the same service and had the same great time on each. I found it easier to find a seat at the shows on the Fantasy... but liked the larger ship better. Loved both cruise directors...Butch on Glory and Noooooonan and Fantasy. I am adding that we were three women at a table for 4 and didn't feel too close. The one table had two couples at it and the other was open for anytime diners and was only filled twice on the 5 night cruise. Just info...

Jen

They kept me happy. Never had a problem with anyone. Mind you this was my first cruise, so I didn't have anything to compare it too.

Same here for me. I know people have different expectations, but

I don't know how anyone could complain about the service we recieved.:)

I don't think it matters much...whether you have been on another ship or not, good service is good...bad is bad. If someone were to say that the service we recieved was good enough, then I would say their expectations were too high.:rolleyes:

Archived