How Do I Drink the Liquor in My Room...

laylac

The booze we bring we drink in the room , if we are going out we make a drink in the room , take it with us and leave the glass in a bar. The room steward will replace it for you .

When we are out we are not going to walk back and forth all day we ,wasting my day traveling back and forth to save a few bucks, so we buy our drinks in a bar.

We carry our very large insulated mugs to the Lido Deck when we are sunning. Grab the ice, juice or lemonade from the buffet bar which is very convenient to us and throw a rum runner with the liquor in our tote bag and we are set for a few hours of outdoor fun on the Lido without running back to the room.

Who would have thought LOL:cool:

What do you guys mean that you buy liquor from Bon Voyage? I was thinking about bringing a small amount of rum to make drinks in our room, but if I can buy it on the cruise and actually use it on the cruise, I would do that. I thought that if you bought on the cruise they held it till the end.

What do you guys mean that you buy liquor from Bon Voyage? I was thinking about bringing a small amount of rum to make drinks in our room, but if I can buy it on the cruise and actually use it on the cruise, I would do that. I thought that if you bought on the cruise they held it till the end.

You cannot buy booze on the ship and take it back to your cabin. You can pre-order booze through the Bon Voyage department and it will be waiting for you in your cabin when you board the ship. You must call to place your order. The menu and contact information is provided at this link You must ask what booze is available and what the current price is as a booze menu doesn't seem to be published.

Bon Voyage

You cannot buy booze on the ship and take it back to your cabin. You can pre-order booze through the Bon Voyage department and it will be waiting for you in your cabin when you board the ship. You must call to place your order. The menu and contact information is provided at this link You must ask what booze is available and what the current price is as a booze menu doesn't seem to be published.

Bon Voyage

Thanks so much! I had no idea you could do this:)

We take the insulated "bubba keg" mugs in our luggage. My DH takes the 52oz & I think mine is a 20 or 24 oz.......My DH also takes two 12 packs of soda on board and uses the ice from the ice bucket filled twice daily in the room with his soda and liquor of choice. That 52 oz will last him quite awhile.:D

I purchased the "bubba kegs" at Target in the automotive section and also found them at Academy sports.

We've went on several cruises and are always stopped with "where did you get those cool mugs?????" We take them everywhere on the ship with no problems.

That's what we do. And I think DH that same big keg like yours!

Our group called him the Keg "bubbalicious" and in reviews wrote about Bubba as if he was DH's son because he was never without it! lol

And yes, it is about cost. If they wouldn't charge almost $10 a drink it wouldn't be such an issue, but then maybe Carnival is cheaper than NCL..not sure....

Such a conundrum. What about food. Do you have to go back and forth to the dining room to get food? If I stuff a turkey in my bathing suit, can I munch on it at the pool?

Hey a quick question about that.

If you are packing dark meat, do you need a bigger bathing suit? or is that just a myth ? :)

Archived