All-inclusive one-day beach resorts

MickeyB426

Hi...we are looking for a place when we stop in St. Maarten when we stop there on the Oasis.

We'd like to stay in an all-inclusive resort on a private beach, where everything is covered in the price...eats, drinks, beach, etc.

It would be something similar to Nachi Cocom in Cozumel.

Any ideas? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

To the best of my knowledge none of the resorts offer all-inclusive day passes on the island. St. Martin only has a few resorts that actually offer all-inclusive packages to their guests. There are many timeshares on the island and unlike those in DR and Mexico they don't have mandatory all inclusive included or added to the cost. There are however many beaches with chair rentals and beach bar/restaurants that you can enjoy in St. Martin. St. Martin is a foodies paradise and hopefully it will remain a paradise that one can explore on one's own discovering one wonderful restaurant after another.

Hi...we are looking for a place when we stop in St. Maarten when we stop there on the Oasis.

We'd like to stay in an all-inclusive resort on a private beach, where everything is covered in the price...eats, drinks, beach, etc.

Any ideas? Thanks!

We were in St. Maarten last March (gonna be there again this year, same time on Emerald Princess) and for $15 USD we got 2 lux loungers, a big umbrella and a bucket of ice with 5 Heinikens - I walked down the boardwalk and bought 2 racks of ribs right off the grill with potatoes and salad for another $14 USD so for under $30 USD we had a pretty nice arrangement. I know its not a resort but its the next best thing! There are lots of these types of deals set up on all the beaches in St. Maarteen - competition is fierce so you can get a deal for sure. Good luck!:D

We were in St. Maarten last March (gonna be there again this year, same time on Emerald Princess) and for $15 USD we got 2 lux loungers, a big umbrella and a bucket of ice with 5 Heinikens - I walked down the boardwalk and bought 2 racks of ribs right off the grill with potatoes and salad for another $14 USD so for under $30 USD we had a pretty nice arrangement. I know its not a resort but its the next best thing! There are lots of these types of deals set up on all the beaches in St. Maarteen - competition is fierce so you can get a deal for sure. Good luck!:D

HI

Can you tell us exactly where you were? What beach and how you got there? It sounds like just what we are looking for. thanks

HI

Can you tell us exactly where you were? What beach and how you got there? It sounds like just what we are looking for. thanks

I think that the poster is talking about the beach in town called Great Bay Beach. You can walk, taxi or water taxi it to this beach.There have been postings about the safety of the water at this beach.

I would google it instead of causing yet another go-round on this issue in this forum.

Any ideas? Thanks!

I have been looking for the same thing when we visit St Maarten on NCL Epic in August. I've found Island Marketing offer an all inclusive beach break at the Sonesta Great Bay Resort which is a short taxi ride from the cruise terminal. For $29 per adult and $19 per children this includes lunch, drinks, loungers, use of 4 pools and other beach activities. Seems like a good deal. We're hoping it will be as good as Nachi Cocum also as that was our favourite day last year.

Try this link www.stmaartencruiseexcursions.com

• 10 months later...

Has anyone actually done this? Do they pick you up at the pier or do you have to arrange your our transportation?? It looks really awesome & who cares how many drinks it includes...it is not work!

Thanks !!

Archived