dolphin encounter in Grand Cayman or Cozumel ?

LostAgain

We will be on Carnival Legend in August. I'm thinking of doing a dolphin encounter with my mom (70), myself (a non-swimmer) and my two teen daughters. I would like to do the one where you are in waist-deep water interacting with the dolphins for about an hour. Have you done this, and what was your experience? Also, where is it best (least expensive, nicest, most convenient, etc.) -- Grand Cayman or Cozumel? Did you book on your own or through Carnival? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

We did the Royal swim in Cozumel two years ago.....Chakanaab (spelling?) is a great place!!!! We're doing the Royal swim in Cayman in January. I'll get back and let you know. In both places, we booked it on our own through Dolphin Discovery.....it's cheaper and Cozumel and Cayman are easy to get around.

I noticed that too.....

It is the first initial of my family's first names and then our last initial of our last name:

Jody, Karen, Jenna, Maria, T.....

.....and we live south of Rochester, NY.....are you anywhere near???

I noticed that too.....

It is the first initial of my family's first names and then our last initial of our last name:

Jody, Karen, Jenna, Maria, T.....

.....and we live south of Rochester, NY.....are you anywhere near???

My member name came from the first initials of all our names, too -- no last initial, though.

We live in the Catskill's, but we did previously live in the Buffalo area, and we went to Rochester's children's museum fairly frequently. The kids loved that, especially the mini-Wegman's. They are too old for that now.

Archived