Transportation from Long Beach Airport to Cruise Terminal

Tya Smith

We just got back last Friday off the Carnival Paradise and I wanted to take just a minute to let you all know that the best and least expensive way to get from the airport to he pier is to take a taxi. We had 5 of us (DH and I and 12, 9, and 7 yr old kiddos) and we went right out front of the airport where the taxi's all line up, told them where we needed to go and they charged us $30 THAT'S IT! I searched all over the internet before we left about prices for a shuttle and they wanted upwards of $80 each way making it $160 RT. RIDICULOUS! And when we got off the ship, the taxi drivers are right there to pick you up. Just make sure you tell them you want the FLAT RATE - the rates are posted right in the taxi's so you can see what you are being charged.

They taxi driver was very courteous, we were in a mini van so plenty of room for all of us and our bags. The taxi driver even pointed out some interesting movie sets and props out to the kids since they are filming something out there close to the pier. So take my advice- take a taxi!

Archived