Jeans

delilah630

recently on allegra i observed several people wearing shorts and t-shirts at dinner in the main dining room. i called the maitre d' over and asked him why he was allowing that behavior. he told me while he disagreed with that attire, he was instructed by the home office not to deny anyone entry.

so yes, you can wear jeans to dinner.

recently on allegra i observed several people wearing shorts and t-shirts at dinner in the main dining room. i called the maitre d' over and asked him why he was allowing that behavior. he told me while he disagreed with that attire, he was instructed by the home office not to deny anyone entry.

so yes, you can wear jeans to dinner.

Tattle Tail! :D

The only cruise I have done seemed to be ok with whatever you wore as it was very port intensive and people were rushing on and off the ship without bothering to change for dinner in between. I cannot see why jeans are not suitable on casual nights - especially given that Costa do not give an alternative dining option. There is no evening buffet on our cruise. I intend to dress up for the formal nights but I cannot see why any sort of dress code would be enforced in the dining room on the days when the ship is in Port- not unless another dining alternative is offered. It is different then as people who do not wish to change for dinner can just eat at the buffet and then it would be reasonable to stick to stricter dress codes in the actual dining room.

We just came back from the Caribbean on the Atlantica and there were plenty of people wearing jeans, but at least put on a polo shirt on top and not a raggedy t-shirt... You definitely see all kinds of dress and I never saw anyone get kicked out...

HTH!

Archived