Fasination Questions

Shazambilo

I went on the Fascination as my first cruise and loved it. Although I didn't have anything to compare it to, I thought the ship itself was wonderful. Loved the staff, food, and entertainment. Karaoke and dancing was fun. Loved the Lido deck and buffet. As for your question about Nassau, I don't know...we went to the Atlantis and spent the day at the resort and on the beach.

My family and I were on the Fascination in February of this year. We had a wonderful time. The ship is beautiful, well maintained, and the staff very friendly. I have nothing bad to report. In Nassau, we mainly did a lot of shopping at the "Farmers market" there. If you enjoy purses, you will love it. We spent a good amount of time in Senor Frogs also. We also took a horse and buggy ride around town. My six year old loved that. They are very proud of the fact that Anna Nicole had her baby here, and Anna Nicole is buried there, and Anna Nicole this, and Anna Nicole that. I think you will enjoy your choice if you choose the Fascination, everything from embarkment to disembarkment (self assist) went great.

We have been on the Fascination twice. One last year and just back from her, this year. It's an amazing ship, filled with lovely people!

Last year we took a taxi over to Atlantis, wasn't expensive at all ..maybe $5 a person and just walked around and enjoyed the sights. Then we came back and walked around Bay Street and the day was practically done. When I first went to Nassau, back in 1999, we did a dolphin encounter that was fabulous!

This year we did an excursion that was called, Historical City Highlights Tour. I really reccomend it, thought it was informative and brought you all around the island! We ended up back on Bay Street and to Senor Frogs for lunch and then time to board the ship again.

Are you traveling to Half Moon Cay? What an amazing island that is!!

Just got back earlier in Dec. It was our 4th cruise and Fascination has the friendliest staff at sea. Half Moon Cay was fabulous. We brought our own snorkle gear and walked to the end of the island. There is a natural coral reef and made for some fabulous fish viewing.

Overall it is probably the best value at sea. I understand Feb 2010 Fascination will be refurbished.

Enjoy your travels.

Archived