Whooo Hooo, I got my ship on a stick!!

dvrdude

I have only won a medal for second place in the survivor contest on the Valor. My evil SIL won the ship on a stick. Who knew she could stuff more apples in her bikini than I could stuff in my trunks. Don't think too hard on that one folks. It'll keep ya up at night.

I now have yet another chance at the illusive SOAS in less than a month.

We are proud owners of a few also.. We also have won the medals doing the family scavenger hunts..

DH is realy good at Trivia. I tell him "He is a walking data bank of useless information".. He has them displayed proudly on our fireplace mantle.. yea.. Are you sensing sarcasm?? :D

I have only won a medal for second place in the survivor contest on the Valor. My evil SIL won the ship on a stick. Who knew she could stuff more apples in her bikini than I could stuff in my trunks. Don't think too hard on that one folks. It'll keep ya up at night.

I now have yet another chance at the illusive SOAS in less than a month.

You and my hubby can battle together seeing as we're on the same cruise..

We are proud owners of a few also.. We also have won the medals doing the family scavenger hunts..

DH is realy good at Trivia. I tell him "He is a walking data bank of useless information".. He has them displayed proudly on our fireplace mantle.. yea.. Are you sensing sarcasm?? :D

Hey Donna,

It's funny... My wife says the same thing about me. We will be watching football and my wife will ask me where some obscure offensive linemen went to college and I'll come up with the school. She just shakes her head and asks me why I have to call her from the grocery store because I can't remember milk, bread AND eggs.

See ya on the roll call board.

Archived