Fantasy Review

cruiser 1945

Please give any info you have about recent Fantasy sailings including itenerary, CD, activities, weather, food, etc. Thanks for the help.

I think I can help some.

The CD is a nice lady named Risa Barnes. The shows are great, especially the Beatles tribute, Ticket to Ride.

The ship docks in Calica on the Monday - Saturday itinerary-really nothing there, but it is near the Mayan ruins of Tulum, Xcaret (an eco-park) and Playa del Carmen.

The ship docks in Progreso on the Saturday - Thursday itinerary. There are several Mayan ruin sites you can visit while in Progreso.

The Fantasy is a great ship and you will have a great cruise!

1st time on Fantasy..lovely ship..somewhat like Holiday layout..but stretched a bit..larger, but navigable. We had crappy weather, and missed PDC/Calica..so be it. Shows were very good.. waiter good, but had "swearing" issues, and that was very upsetting to my table of 10 ladies. An apology dessert was offered, then forgotton..and NOT gotton. The Lido is an Oasis..and I liked the foodie venues. Got ugged to a OV and worked for me! Saw some former Holiday staff..and it was old home week...made some new staff friends. Doing it again Jan 30, just to make sure I like it, then in Feb, etc..

We were on the Fantasy Dec. 5th and we are going again Jan. 16th. The ship is in great shape since the refurb. The food was good, same as all Carnival ships. My time dinning worked great for us. We had no waits and got to ask for the same waiter after the first night. The crew are wonderful. We really liked the social hosts. The ports are fine. I'm sure you can fine something you like to do. For us there is no better way to spend our money.

Archived