AD 10166 on Jewel

cooper9191

I know i ask a lot of questions about the ship. Never sailed on NCL before so I appreciate hearing info from those that have been there. The website is pretty general. Anyone know much about this suite? I have read others about the rear suites being better as they are quieter. Is that true on the Jewel as well? By the way what makes the AD's "Romance Suites" anyway? Appreciate your comments. Going 3/21 can't wait.

I know i ask a lot of questions about the ship. Never sailed on NCL before so I appreciate hearing info from those that have been there. The website is pretty general. Anyone know much about this suite? I have read others about the rear suites being better as they are quieter. Is that true on the Jewel as well? By the way what makes the AD's "Romance Suites" anyway? Appreciate your comments. Going 3/21 can't wait.

We did a trans-Atlantic in AD 10166 on Jade. What makes it "better" is the huge balcony: two lounge chairs, two side chairs, and a table will all fit on the balcony. What also makes it "better" is there is little or no wind on a stern balcony even when in the middle of the Atlantic, so you can use it comfortably anytime.

Not sure why they call it a "Romance" suite. It's essentially an AE penthouse suite with a much large balcony. You will enjoy breakfasts and lunches in Cagney's

I sailed in 10166 on the Jewel. Huge balcony, but you get a little of the garbage from the Great Outdoors if someone throws something off because the balcony sticks out a few feet. Not a big problem. Nice suite. I would book it again.

A few years ago NCL used to provide a bottle of champagne, chocolate covered strawberry's and maybe a few other things making it a "Romance Suite". Now all you get is a balcony thats larger than the AE....We sailed in 10666 last September...it was very nice but we enjoyed our usual AE more because the balcony, even though its smaller, was completely covered. Being in the stern is fantastic..:D....have a great time.

A few years ago NCL used to provide a bottle of champagne, chocolate covered strawberry's and maybe a few other things making it a "Romance Suite". Now all you get is a balcony thats larger than the AE....We sailed in 10666 last September...it was very nice but we enjoyed our usual AE more because the balcony, even though its smaller, was completely covered. Being on the stern is fantastic..:D....have a great time.

• 1 month later...
The cabin description says queen. I'm considering booking this cabin for a NON-romantic situation...do the beds separate as they do in any other cabin? Or does this Romance suite have only a always-queen bed?

Beds do not separate in the AD or AE suites...

Archived