Does anyone know?

G&TQ

There use to be a website (2years ago) that listed all the cabins availiable by deck on a ship. It was some kind of booking agent. I can't find it, but I remember using it for our last cruise.... Does anyone know the site?

There use to be a website (2years ago) that listed all the cabins availiable by deck on a ship. It was some kind of booking agent. I can't find it, but I remember using it for our last cruise.... Does anyone know the site?

Go to Cruisedeckplans.com

Go to Cruisedeckplans.com

Sorry I didnt fully read your post... This will show all cabins/types.. but not availability

Thanks!!

You are correct ... I did not think about it.

So does anyone know a way to find all availible cabins for a paticular sailing?

I guess you can go to each cruise line site.. and look that way or go to Yahoo...:)

Sorry I didnt fully read your post... This will show all cabins/types.. but not availability

I guess you can go to each cruise line site.. and look that way or go to Yahoo...:)

I don't know about other cruise line's websites, but I know Carnival's will only give you 10 available cabins for each category. I liked it so much better before when you could type in a cabin number and it would tell you if it was available or not.

I don't know about other cruise line's websites, but I know Carnival's will only give you 10 available cabins for each category. I liked it so much better before when you could type in a cabin number and it would tell you if it was available or not.

Yahoo Travel.. i believe tells you more:confused:

That kind of information is not now, nor has it ever been available to the general public. Think about it; what kind of competitive edge would one have if one knew every available cabin at any point in time of all of it's competitors? As mentioned, one can get a limited list of cabins available in a given category at a number of websites, but beyond that, one must call a TA or PVP to find the availability of a particular cabin.

There's no site that lists ALL the cabins available for booking. ALL the sites only list upmto 10 available cabins in eath "Category" 4A, 4B, 4C.....

ken

When I looking into our next cruise, I didn't see the cabin I wanted listedon the CCL site. All I had to do is ask my PVP if it was available. it was, I booked it, and got the location I wanted. Of course, I booked a year in advance!:rolleyes:

When I looking into our next cruise, I didn't see the cabin I wanted listedon the CCL site. All I had to do is ask my PVP if it was available. it was, I booked it, and got the location I wanted. Of course, I booked a year in advance!:rolleyes:

I have also never seen "all available cabins" listed anywhere. Carnival Dream has 8D cabins on 2 different decks (Verandah and Vista) but only lists the cabins on the Verandah. Called my PPV and found the 8D cabin I wanted on Vista deck and booked it.

Archived