The Quest??

Leanne3c

Does anyone know if "The Quest" is offered on the Oasis? Took part in the Quest on the Sovereign and the Navigator - my most favourite nightime activity on both previous cruises. Sailing on the Oasis March 13th 2010. :confused:

Yes. I was a bit disappointed because it was a little more "reserved" than others I have been at. Keep in mind that Ken Rush was our CD on 12/12 and I believe after this week he won't be. I have never been to a Quest he has done so maybe it was him. Not sure.

Enjoy your cruise. It is a MUST DO for sure. Words cannot give her justice. You must "experience" Oasis to understand.

Does this Ken Rush character have horns or something??

Quest on the Dec 5 sailing was held at midnight not sure what time it was held on the Dec 12 sailing. It is held in Studio B which is a totally different atmosphere to having it in one of the lounges on the smaller RCI ships.

Perhaps because of the time it was held or the sheer number of things to do on Oasis it for the first time I remember was not packed. Lots of empty seats.

I actually thought Ken did a great job on Oasis. I see no problems with him as a CD at all...one of my favs :) Such large ship for one CD..his assistant Anna was very good as well.

The "Quest" is sort of an "Adult Themed" Scavanger hunt. It's a lot of fun, but it's one of those things you have to expereince... takes to fun out of it if you know whats comming! Thanks all for letting me know that it does run on the Oasis.... Gonna be a good year.... Trip # 1 Daytona Beach Bike Week in Feb. Oasis of the Seas in March and a Trip to Disney in May! - Bring on 2010!!

Archived