what to do after Stingray City?

bjs323x

We've booked a 2.5 hr stingray city tour because we plan to spend time snorkeling in the other ports we visit. We aren't "lay on the beach" types and I've got plenty of jewelry so no need to shop. Any suggestions what do to for our remaining (3 hrs) on the island. Thanks

We've booked a 2.5 hr stingray city tour because we plan to spend time snorkeling in the other ports we visit. We aren't "lay on the beach" types and I've got plenty of jewelry so no need to shop. Any suggestions what do to for our remaining (3 hrs) on the island. Thanks

You could always go to Hell and back. Although, you would only probably spend at most 20 mins at hell. There is the Tortuga Rum Cake Factory and Turtle Farm.

We are going to Sting Ray city by Jet Ski, we embark and return to the same resort. I plan to eat lunch, people watch in the shade and have some cold beer at the bar while my wife works on her tan.

Sounds like fun! A couple of questions if you don't mind. What tour operation did you choose? Which resort do they use? How long is the tour and how much $?

My wife and I will be there in 4 weeks and I'm trying to solidify our plans.

Thanks!

Sounds like fun! A couple of questions if you don't mind. What tour operation did you choose? Which resort do they use? How long is the tour and how much $?

My wife and I will be there in 4 weeks and I'm trying to solidify our plans.

Thanks!

www.grandcaymancruiseexcursions.com When at the website click on the Stingray city tab and scroll till you see the wave runners

2 people on 1 waverunner is 140.00, dont know what resort we start and end, they say 15 minutes from port. Tour lasts about 2hrs.

Hey Steelmanga...the Hawkeye fan here....care if my wife and I join you guys for this? Experienced jet skiers here allbeit in our 50's.

We are in Grand Cayman on Jan. 19th. Sailing on the legend. Go on line and sign up for the 11am time slot. We also booked the transportation.

E-mail me bob.henson@att.net I am early50's and wife turns 50 on 1/20

Archived