Hotels in Mobile that offer cruise packages

RogBus101

I stayed at the Radisson because of the free parking. Had 2 rooms, one was pretty nice, the other had some issues (dirty bathroom, musty odor). Had the breakfast bar, could have planted our own strawberries in the dirt left on the ones in our bowl :(

When I called to book I asked about having 3 cars, would we be charged for the 3rd one - was told no problem, no charge. Well... we were charged for the 3rd, but manager took off the charge, after some discussion :rolleyes:

It's a nice, older hotel ... the transportation was nice, but we've also driven and parked ourself, and thought that was easier (not having to wait for the driver to come get us - you have to call after you are out of customs)

I like sailing out of Mobile, everyone we dealt with at the port was very friendly and seemed to know what they were doing.

Enjoy .... smooth sailing!

Does anyone know of Hotels/Motels in Mobile,al that offer cruise packages where you can park your car and they take you to the ship and pick you up? Thanks RogBus101 & Wife.

Try the River View Renaissance.....bout $160 for stay and park...shuttle to port was right on time when we requested it

I've stayed at the Holiday Inn on Government St (Bellingrath Garden) before. The room was less than $100 (don't remember the exact price). They let you park your car while you're gone, and have a shuttle to/from the port. The only downside to it is that it's about a 10-15 minute ride to the port, but that was no biggie for me.

Hampton Inn and Suites has a park & stay package; not sure about the details but their # is 251 436-8787. Also, try the Battleship Inn 251 432-2703. Also, be advised that downtown hotel parking will be severely curtailed during the Mardi Gras season which begins this year the last week of January and lasts until Feb. 16.

We just stayed at the Marriott Riverview Renaissance in December and it was fabulous! The Park and Cruise rate was $119 for the night, including free parking for the duration of the cruise and shuttle service to and from the port. We requested (and got) connecting rooms on the 25th floor, allowing us to see the ship as it arrived in port. I would definitely stay there again.

I've stayed at the Holiday Inn on Government St (Bellingrath Garden) before. The room was less than $100 (don't remember the exact price). They let you park your car while you're gone, and have a shuttle to/from the port. The only downside to it is that it's about a 10-15 minute ride to the port, but that was no biggie for me.

$99.00 per night and it is a nice place. Not 5 star, but decent. we've stayed there before.

Holiday Inn Belingrath Gardens is just under 4 miles from the pier.

$99.00 per night and it is a nice place. Not 5 star, but decent. we've stayed there before.

Holiday Inn Belingrath Gardens is just under 4 miles from the pier.

I stayed with my family at the Homewood Suites, a Hilton Hotels property off Airport Blvd. that is located 15 minutes from the waterfront. The hotel has nice two-room suite units (great for kids!), breakfast, an outdoor pool, a business center, and a snack shop. More pertinently, it has a free cruise-terminal shuttle arrangement with Mobile Bay Transportation and offers a park-and-cruise rate that allows for parking up to seven days, which is plenty for practically any of the Mobile itineraries. It's listed at $139 on several websites but I got the package from the chain's website for $119 plus $10 per extra adult. I am glad I stumbled upon that place because I had not previously seen it mentioned on cruisecritic before I booked it.

Archived