Message to ready set re opera

rak

If you scroll down to my original questions concerning the Opera " Ready Set" told me of a Wacko in her group who wanted to get to the ship early to get the table seatings in order. Well here is what happened to us.

We indeed got to the ship early and found our assignments on a card in the rooms. Tables had been crossed and others inserted. We later found out that we had been at the same table but had been moved to different tables ( I guess someone had more pull than we did). They were not even smart enough to give us new cards so we would not have seen that they made the change the last minute.

We were one of the first to see the maitre d and were able with some begging to get 3 tables of 4 to accomodate us. Not the best solution but at least we were near one another.

So "Ready Set" before you go, listen to the "wacko". He seems to want to be sure that he is not the victum.

Archived