Cigar Smoking

busdriver2

They use to allow cigar smoking by the Quiet cove cafe, but then they switched the smoking side to the starboard side of the ship.

I honestly dont know if they still allow the cigar smoking or not but there was always a bunch of men smoking them, so they probably do have another spot for thm.

Ok I just found my Navigator from last November and al it said was smoking was allowed in all outside area on the starboard side of the ship accept by the Mickey pool.

So I assume cigars are ok too. I know they even sell them on board.

You can smoke on Decks 4/9/10 in the outside areas on the starboard side of the ship. But like Kathy said previously, you cannot smoke near the Mickey pool. You probably wouldn't want to smoke there anyway as its wayyyy to crazy with kids.

Also, they have new rules for Deck 4 starboard - you can only smoke during the hours of 6 p.m. and 6 a.m. The rest of the time it is considered non-smoking. I would imagine that this is in response to the complaints from non-smoking guests as Deck 4 doubles as the running track. I guess the runners didn't like running through a cloud of smoke! ;) And DH is a smoker that's why I know the rules!!

Archived