1A pics on Fascination...

InEEDofAcruise

You'll like this answer . . .

No issues whatsoever!! :D

The elevators are closeby, if you choose to use 'em, but not close enough to hear the Ding. You are directly below the front entrance to the aft dining room, but noise is not a problem (and since breakfast is served in the mid-ship dining room, no noise above in the morning either). The stairs are closeby, and it's very quick access to go up two deck to be on Promenade. You're also very close to your assigned muster station.

The little space next to 181 is a room service closet. Occasionally (but never during sleeping hours) you might hear a crew member go in and get some things to put on the rolling carts, or perhaps be replacing supplies in the closet. Never an issue. Just about the only people who will ever walk in that interior hallway, are those few passengers in those five cabins.

I've done E181 on several of the Fantasy-class vessels, and have always been pleased. I hope you'll enjoy your cruise as well.

Bon Voyage!! :)

2934551950103861232S600x600Q85.jpg

My thanks as well for posting the photos. I think I'd have to sleep with my head at the foot of the bed. Did you have any trouble cracking your head on the bunk?:p

Also, is there a chair or sofa in the cabin like most other 1A's?

No issues with "head cracking" :p

Since I travel solo, the upper bunk is never opened (and when it does, it's at a pivot, so it rests higher than it looks like it would).

If you choose to sleep facing the other way, the bed pivots with ease, but then you wouldn't have the reading light directly next to you.

Yes, there is also one regular chair. It's not in the picture, since it's next to the entrance door. You could easily scoot it by the head of the lower bed and not have it in your way.

Hello...boy is it fun to see the remodelled 1a's with the wood etc. I really loved my Empress deck 1a too...on the Paradise...even the older eveything except carpet and drapes...that was fun. sjn911

Archived