mahogany bay new port pics?

acetray

Does anyone have Pictures of the new Carnival port in Roatan? Also Pics of the beach, lift and zipline would be apreciated.

Just posted a bunch on our web site at the link in my signature. On the web page, click the Carnival Dream link on the right hand side of the page and go into Photos.

Mahogany Bay was great but VERY BUSY. Carnival Dream and a Princess ship were both docked. There were almost fist-fights over beach space.

Mike

Just posted a bunch on our web site at the link in my signature. On the web page, click the Carnival Dream link on the right hand side of the page and go into Photos.

Mahogany Bay was great but VERY BUSY. Carnival Dream and a Princess ship were both docked. There were almost fist-fights over beach space.

Mike

the website rocks!!!! thank you, Where is the picture on your welcome page from? the one that is looking down a hill at the ship in port. THat is awesome

the website rocks!!!! thank you, Where is the picture on your welcome page from? the one that is looking down a hill at the ship in port. THat is awesome

That is from the top of the gondola in St. Thomas. That is my favourite cruise photo, I have it as the background on my computer desktop.

Mike

That is from the top of the gondola in St. Thomas. That is my favourite cruise photo, I have it as the background on my computer desktop.

Mike

I agree with you, that is one of the best pictures I have seen of a cruise ship. Very good job. I want to go to St. Thomas it looks beautiful

Mike

Mike - Your pictures are beautiful. Two questions:

1. What type of camera do you use?

2. What exactly is in a "Panty Ripper"?

Thanks!

Mike - Your pictures are beautiful. Two questions:

1. What type of camera do you use?

2. What exactly is in a "Panty Ripper"?

Ha! A Panty Ripper is some drink they made at one of the bars in the Costa Maya pier area. We have no idea what was in it, we just loved the name!! It was pink and boozy, what's not to love.

My camera is a Sony DSC-H2. It is a few years old now, I think it is like a 6 megapixel camera. Works well, but is a bit bulky.

Mike

Chiming in on the kudos for the great website.....Thanks for sharing! My partner and I, along with friends, are booked on this same cruise May 15. We, too, have a cove balcony and were excited to see those photos. Who cares that we have a huge winter storm warning for tonight when we have this ship to look forward to! :cool:

Jim

Chiming in on the kudos for the great website.....Thanks for sharing! My partner and I, along with friends, are booked on this same cruise May 15. We, too, have a cove balcony and were excited to see those photos. Who cares that we have a huge winter storm warning for tonight when we have this ship to look forward to! :cool:

Jim

Enjoyed the Cove balcony, except that we seemed to be stuck between the attendees of a balcony door slamming convention.

Mind you, the door is pretty heavy and the "springy thing" is tight, so the door slams easily and it slams loud!

But really, if that is the worst thing I had to deal with, I think am doing okay....

Mike

• 5 months later...

Mike

Your photos of Mahogany Bay are wonderful. Thanks!

Archived