Cabin help

Can anyone tell me that if you were on the deck with Dazzel if it was alot of noise. Also has anyone been in an inside cabin Q?

My parents were in 9278 and we were in 9710 and 9712. There was no noise from Dazzles at all in any of our cabins. I was particularly worried about my parents cabin because they were very close to it and right outside the elevators. They had no noise or extra traffic from either.

• 1 month later...
Hey...Carhar73 when are you going...we are really close to you!

Since we both seemed to have almost the same cabin for your cruise, mine on May 29, yours in June, I thought I would let you know something that I just found out. I reserved my cabin with a travel agent, settled on a price and that was that. Then a month later I went to the RC site, found out that the prices had come down quite a bit, saw that they had Senior prices so I sent this info to my travel agent. She in turn said yes there were changes, would I like to get some money back or do an upgrade. I said upgrade, and she came back with a $60 dollar per person refund, and up graded us to a cabin with balcony - 7212, in the middle of the ship. I just wanted to let people know that they have to go back and check with the web site to see if prices went down or not. The travel agent really does not get info about this and unless you tell them - same as airline prices - then you will never know that things unless you do this yourselves. I hope you get better rooms. I am pleased with the change as this will be the second time we were upgraded from an inside cabin to an outside/ with balcony.

Archived