North American TV Theme Song Trivia on the Crown

pastaandpotatoes

Hi all,

I am just off the Crown sailing from last week, and was hoping that someone from a future cruise could check something out for me. My family and I really enjoyed the North American TV Theme Song trivia with Brett (or Brent, not sure). We found the cd where he got all the songs from, but we wanted to have a party and do the same thing, and liked the order that he played the songs. If you are on the Crown soon, and could get the order of the songs, I would really appreciate it. When we talked to him after the second session of trivia, he showed us the list he had, with each song number written down, that would be all we would need.

Thanks in advance!

Erin

(You can email me at theumddaly at gmail dot com )

pastaandpotatoes, just out of curiousity: I have never played trivia on cruises. I'm traveling my first time solo on Princess on my upcoming cruise and thought it might be something I could try that would be different. Do you know if there are teams you can join or is everybody traveling together already "teamed up"?

Trivia is a great way to meet new friends by joining into teams. Some teams will already be pre set, and some will be looking for other members. When you go to your first trivia, ask others if you can join them. It is usually a group of 6 people and the more people you have the better the chance to win a prize or learn something new. I still correspond with fellow trivia friends I have met over the years.

pastaandpotatoes, just out of curiousity: I have never played trivia on cruises. I'm traveling my first time solo on Princess on my upcoming cruise and thought it might be something I could try that would be different. Do you know if there are teams you can join or is everybody traveling together already "teamed up"?

We had a big group on the cruise, so we already had teams, but I bet you could join up with people. Also, there was a book in the Library for people to list things they were interested in, like playing bridge and cribbage, and find people to play against. That might be something for you to look into also, since you are traveling alone. But check out the different trivia's, it was a blast even though we never did well.

We were on the Crown 11/28-12/5 and ran into some other couples from CC when we waiting for the first round of TV theme songs to begin, we formed a team and ended up winning, then came back for round 2 and won again.

I really enjoy playing trivia, some days played with fellow CC'ers, others played with people just meeting. Teams are in groups of no more than 6, so I would say go it is a blast, you will find others to team up with.

Archived